• Facebook
  • Instagram

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you provide catering? 

We don’t provide catering but allow outside vendors. All vendors must have liability insurance.


What is required for serving alcohol?

An ABC licensed bartender is required to serve alcohol, beer, wine, and champagne only.


Is there an area for the bridal party to dress?

There is a bridal cottage for the bride and bridesmaids. We don’t have an area for the groom and groomsmen.


Is there parking?

We have parking for approximately 80-100 cars.


Do we allow outdoor fire pits?

No, we don’t allow outdoor fire pits or any open flames.


What county is the Barn on Willis Branch located?

Sumner County, Tennessee

What happens in case of rain? 

We always discuss rain option for your event.